Multiple CCTV Coverage
High Performance Servers
Airedale Air Handling
- Purpose built datacentre from ground up.
- Gross area: 705,498 sq ft.
- Steel frame, concrete floors, metal faced cladding and glazing.
- Typical floor loading of 10kN/m2.
- 5m slab to slab height equating to 4.25m clear height to underside of deepest beam.
- Raised floors with anti-static tiles and a minimum height of 600mm installed in fully fitted areas, providing minimum clear height of 3.65m to underside of deepest beam.
- Column spacing primarily based on a 6m grid additional info.
- Passenger lifts x 6 (8 people max per lift).
- Goods lift (7.5 tonnes).
- Minimum N+N resilience on chilled water cooling system.
- Temperature in technical space maintained at 22ºC
- Humidity range of 50% (+/-10%) in technical areas.
- Up to 25 air cooled chillers installed, supplying 1.4MW of cooling per chiller.
- Close control units (CCUs) provide conditioned air to technical space.
- Diverse chilled water distribution pipe work (ring main type) throughout facility.
- Minimum N+N redundancy on power supply.
- Mains power supplied via 2 x 132kV incomers.
- Diverse A&B supply, distributed via 11kV ring main units.
- 3.1MW of power per floor plate.
- Power/cooling systems supported by up to 33 no-break RotaryDiesel UPS sets.
- On-site diesel tanks (4 x 119,000 litres) support 50 hours at full capacity with 8 hour, 24x7 fuel delivery callout contract in place.
Fire Detection & Suppression
- Analogue addressable fire detection system in all areas (smoke and heat) with manual break-glass units.
- Very early smoke detection and alarm system (VESDA) in the return air-flow of CCUs.
- Gas suppression system using centrally stored Inergen to technical and selected landlord areas.
- Sprinklers in corridors and selected plant rooms, with water ingress protection and monitoring provided where required.
- Dry risers to all floors.
- Smoke and gas extraction.
- Access to multiple telecommunications providers located in dedicated Meet Me Rooms (MMRs), via diverse dedicated connections.
- Diverse cable entry points (x4) with combination of 110mm ducts and 32mm sub ducts.
- Basket trays in three-sided format to all data risers – fully access controlled.
- Multiple connection points to each suite
- Roof space availability for satellite & antennae equipment.
- Direct interconnects to over 30 datacentres across Europe.
- Dedicated 24x7 facilities management team.
- BMS system monitors M&E operation within facility to:
- ensure stability of the environment.
- monitor key electrical and mechanical systems.
- enable interface between key systems.
- provide data gathering.
- interlink life safety systems in the event of fire alarm activation
- Premises Controllers manage facility security 24x7.
- Access control using proximity card readers.
- Intruder alarms to all areas with external infra-red barrier.
- Multiple CCTV cameras (interior and exterior).
- Secure managed delivery and loading area.
- Biometric hand scanners at suite doors.
- Mantraps deployed at main entrance