Managed IT Services
Our Managed IT Services program provides affordable proactive IT management and support to growing businesses or organizations who want to concentrate on their core business by outsourcing their IT Services to the expertise of other Managed IT Service Providers. We utilize a unique framework for providing managed IT services and provide a range of proactive services to keep your IT infrastructure up and running for optimum business productivity.
Why "Managed IT"?
Businesses are becoming more specialized at what they do, mainly focusing on their major business and trying as much as possible to avoid distractions from other ancillary services like IT. As a purely IT Company, we focus mainly on providing Professional IT Services to businesses and in the process, help our clients to remain focused on their business.
Our Simplified Approach
Evaluate IT operations, infrastructure, methods, policies, procedures, processes and Report findings.
Advise on industry standard & best practice.
Implement best practices & ensure compliance.
- Site Assessment and Inventory
- Proactive Service
- Management and Status Reporting
- Best Practice Driven
- Automated and Reliable
- Cost Management and Control
- Managed Expansion and Growth
Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions using a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs and then advise on the best solutions for your current and future needs. We can save your organization time and money through better use of appropriate technologies by delivering
- System Administration Based on Your Business Needs
- On-going Managed Services
- On-Site System Administration Service
- Service and Deliverables to Keep Your System Running Right
- Site Assessment
- Client Device & Application Support
- Network Consistency
- Revised Managed Service Activities
- Third-Party Software Support Coordination
For complete details of services covered under our Managed IT Services and terms of service, download a copy of the proposal.